Balance What Matters and Let Go of the Rest

Friday, June 8, 2012

Workout Update!

After a week of dieting and exercise I thought I would let you know my progress!  The week started off strong losing weight and feeling great!  By the forth day I already lost the 2 pounds for the week and I figured this losing weight thing was gonna be a breeze. The second half of the week I went to two amazing classes at the gym.  They were intense and I was able to keep up better than I thought.  But, now I've been starving!  So I've been consuming a lot more calories than I originally intended and gained back a pound.

I really enjoy the workout classes and I also enjoy eating a bit more so I'm changing my strategy for next week a bit.  I am going to keep eating healthy but increase my calorie intake and I'm going to add one more workout day.  I think I will just go for a run for about 30 minutes and see how that works out.

Let me know how your progress is going!




No comments:

Post a Comment